Saturday, February 25, 2017

Rest for the Weary

I did a little work on the trailer then high-tailed it over to a friend's place. A bunch of us were meeting there and I made a vegan, gluten-free version of my antipasto and a pasta salad, also omitting the mushrooms, green bell peppers, and hot peperoncinis, in order to produce snacks everybody could eat.  It went fairly well. If I have time and energy I'll likely do something similar in the future, but also have a separate carnivores plate with meats and cheeses, and a shaker of parmesan for the pasta salad. We watches some anime, then Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, then Zootopia, and finally a little more anime before finally calling it quits around midnight. Much fun was had by all. I'll toss in another photo from inside the trailer.

The dry fitting of floor and wheel well continues.
The floor must be in first before the sheets responsible for the hole at right can be rejoined.

No comments:

Post a Comment