Friday, February 10, 2017

Colonize

One last example before I go to bed.  I didn't realize how late it had gotten until just now.  The Colonize program is designed as a crude and by-no-means science-based model for seaborne colonization from... elsewhere.  It's had all of four hours work.  It is very much a work in progress, though it'll probably go on the back burner for a while.  I want to get back to writing The Forbidden Valley, and there's still the last cleanup activities for Plate Tectonics simulation.  But it sure is colorful, and shows some potential, so I thought I'd share the image.


Colonization in progress of a world generated by Plate Tectonics.
Colors represent owning country, and white represents uncolonized lands.

World generated by Plate Tectonics simulation

No comments:

Post a Comment