Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Blogging to Resume

It's been a few days since I last blogged.  Day Job became a bit hectic, thanks to a major performance problem that cropped up with an instance of one of the commercial software products.  After nearly two weeks of time-consuming and fruitless investigation, involving people all over the world, the problem disappeared as suddenly as it appeared.  The server and network admins performed monthly maintenance in the data center, and all of the sudden the problem went away.  The root cause is still not understood, but nobody is hounding me to get the problem resolved.

So expect blogging to resume tomorrow.  I have a few books I can review, and maybe I can wrap things up on that Shapes series I mentioned a few weeks ago, now that the nightmare at Day Job isn't send me home late, frustrated, and drained each evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment