Friday, August 12, 2016

Introduction

This blog is about awesome worlds.  Those worlds could be the world of the past, or the imaginary worlds of science fiction or fantasy.  They can be worlds literary, cinematic, or in model form (physical or virtual).  They can be complete worlds, or only fragments.  I will be discussing fact and fiction, representing digital terrain, interesting aspects of the past and of possible futures or alternate realities.  Procedural content generation, creating worlds through code, is one of the major aspects I will cover.  This blog can and will cover a lot.

I shall also discuss, not just the worlds, but something about reading science fiction, fantasy, history, and other works.  As I progress with attempting to write a novel, I may share some snippets of that, as well, or thoughts on the creative process.

No comments:

Post a Comment