Sunday, November 12, 2017

What I've Read Lately

These aren't proper reviews, just a few quick shout-outs to some books I've recently read and enjoyed.  Shikari by Alma Boykin features two teenagers having exciting adventures on an exotic colony world far from Earth.  Pure Poison and Flying by Pam Uphoff are the latest installments in the Wine of the Gods series, and mostly focus on characters and events in the Presidential Directorate on One World. 

Chain of Command by Frank Chadwick is an exciting space opera set in the same universe as his earlier books How Dark the World Becomes and Come the Revolution, but with a vastly different tone and set of characters.  I have to go back and finish that one.  I got to the end of the first part that was released and somehow forgot to go back and read the rest after it was released, something I just realized today - but the half I did read was great.


No comments:

Post a Comment