Thursday, January 26, 2017

Study finds New Jersey curses a lot. No shit!

Though I've lived in Ohio for as long or longer than I did in New Jersey, I grew up in New Jersey. So a news story about a study by researchers in the Netherlands found that New Jersey was second only to Delaware in cursing.  It also found that states whose residents swear the most were also those with the highest integrity.  Who fucking knew?  ðŸ˜œ

I hadn't noticed an appreciable difference in honesty and integrity between New Jerseyans and the denizens of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana that I routinely deal with today, but then I also don't know where those states stand in the swearing study.  Or maybe those who lack integrity just do a decent job of covering it up.  Who the hell knows?  ðŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment